We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. As you will appreciate, we will need you to particularise your complaint in writing so that we are able to understand precisely what it is that you are complaining about.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care principal, Sam Buchanan, who will review your file in light of your complaint.
- Sam Buchanan will then invite you to a meeting at our office to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within five working days of the meeting, Sam Buchanan will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible for you to attend a meeting, Sam Buchanan will send you a written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for Sam Buchanan to review his decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact:
PO Box 6806
about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response on your complaint but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.